Flexible Finance Options
At all Jarvis locations, we offer tailored and flexible finance options to approved applicants.
To save you valuable time, we have dedicated Business Managers on-site to assist with all aspects of your financial services applications.
Some of the benefits of allowing Jarvis Toyota to manage your finance needs include:
- Easy repayments - fixed costs and repayments mean you know your repayments for the life of the loan.
- No hassles - we take care of all the paperwork for you.
- No deposit - in many cases we can provide you with 100% finance to cover all on-road costs.
Enquire about Flexible Finance
Introducing Toyota Access. All new levels of affordability, flexibility and assurance can now come standard with every new Toyota.
Enjoy the security of real guarantees and say goodbye to the uncertainties you've come to expect from traditional methods of car ownership.
Jarvis Toyota is proud to provide a wide range of Insurance products for our customers.
With everything from Loan Protection, Guaranteed Asset Protection and Tyre and Wheel protection, right through to Motor Vehicle Insurance, we are sure to have products to suit your needs.
Jarvis Toyota uses three separate finance providers. Finance may be provided by:
1. St George Bank – A division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, Australian Credit Licence 233714;
2. Toyota Finance, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536; or
3. Macquarie Leasing Pty Limited ABN 38 002 674 982, Australian Credit License 394925.
Approved applicants only. Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Prices exclude Statutory Government charges. The information contained on this website is only general in nature. You should seek your own financial and tax advice to determine the suitability and application of Jarvis Flexible Finance options to your personal circumstances.