Innovative thinking all the way through.
The car for the modern family, Prius v has enough space to carry seven occupants in comfort and almost anything else you and the kids can throw at it.
Cleverly designed aerodynamic features complement the Hybrid Synergy Drive®1 (HSD) system, where the electric motor and petrol engine work together seamlessly to maximise fuel efficiency and reduce emissions.
Prius v’s sleek lines are enhanced by LED Daytime Running Lamps (DRLs), while UV-reducing glass in the windscreen and front windows cuts glare and reduces noise and vibration inside.
Toyota Prius v Variants
Family friendly comfort and space.
There’s more smart design within Prius v. The seating can be worked six ways to load virtually anything for a family adventure and up to seven occupants.
The convenience of a single-dial air conditioning control makes it easy to ensure comfort for all. Essential instruments and controls are ergonomically placed around the driver while the dash combimeter delivers a range of important vehicle and trip information. If you need to get going with your hands full, you’ll appreciate the smart entry and start system that allowsyou to unlock and start the car while your key remains in your bag or pocket.
Once inside, the seatbelt reminder means there’ll be no excuses for not buckling up, while the rear-seat sunshades help keep passengers cool on bright sunny days. You'll keep everyone happy with crisp sound from the JBL2 8-speaker system with a 6.1" colour touchscreen display including integrated reversing camera,3 digital radio4 and satellite navigation5 plus all the iPod®6 and Bluetooth®7 capabilities you’d expect. Plus in the i-Tech,® you’ll enjoy heated front seats and a panoramic roof, and should anyone make a mess, the premium seat materials are easy to clean.
Active Cruise Control8 will automatically maintain a safe and constant distance from the vehicle in front. On the i-Tech,® you’ll also have Intelligent Park Assist3 (IPA) to help you into tight spaces. Then when it’s on the move, an auto-dimming rear view mirror automatically adjusts to reduce headlight glare at night.
Prius v also provides protection for everyone inside and has been awarded the maximum 5-star ANCAP safety rating. Occupants are protected by seven SRS airbags. There’s also Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) to help with any potential oversteer or understeer. Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) increases the brake force to the wheel(s) that need it most, while Brake Assist8 (BA) ensures the shortest and safest possible braking distance in an emergency. Toyota Safety Sense+ also comes as standard on both grades.
1. Hybrid Synergy Drive® (HSD) system functionality may vary depending on driving conditions/ style, vehicle conditions and use of options/accessories.
2. JBL® is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.
3. Reversing camera/Intelligent Park Assist is a driver assist feature only and not a substitute for safe driving practices. Driver remains responsible at all times for safe driving.
4. Digital radio station coverage dependent on vehicle location.
5. Current navigation mapping database encompasses major capital and primary national road networks and offers some coverage in regional areas.
6. iPod® is a trademark of Apple, Inc. Not all devices will be compatible and functionality will vary depending on the device.
7. The Bluetooth® word mark is owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Not all devices will be compatible and functionality varies depending on the device.
8. Lane Departure Alert (LDA), Automatic High Beam (AHB), Active Cruise Control, (ACC) and Pre-Collision Safety system (PCS) including Forward Collision Warning (FCW), Brake Assist (BA) and Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) are driver assist features only and not a substitute for safe driving practices. Driver remains responsible at all times for safe driving.
every used car from Jarvis.
Used Car Free Extras
- Free 3 Year Unlimited Kilometre Jarvis Warranty
- Free 3 Year RAA Road Service