It’s the business.
If you’re in the business of moving groups of people from A to B, then Coaster ensures everyone onboard will enjoy the ride.
Featuring a roomy 22-seat capacity, including driver, Coaster transforms a communal road trip into a pleasant journey, right from the moment passengers step aboard through the automatic sliding door (available on Deluxe grade only).
The power door locks also make it more convenient for both the passengers and the driver when it’s time to hop in or out (available on Deluxe grade only).
Coaster’s sleek, timeless exterior design is built to last with anti-corrosion steel throughout, complemented by privacy glass on the large side windows, so passengers can enjoy the view without the world looking in.
And with its proven reliability and versatility, Coaster makes sound business sense when it comes to moving larger groups in comfort and safety.
Toyota Coaster Variants
Crowd-pleasing interior design.
Whether you’re on a long journey or a drop just around the corner, the interior of Coaster is designed to make the trip as relaxing and comfortable as possible.
A high ceiling provides generous headroom and with ample space between the seats, there is plenty of welcome legroom for the passengers. All models are fitted standard with luggage racks, air conditioning and heating, while the Deluxe model also features large comfortable cloth seats and window curtains to help ensure every journey is an enjoyable experience.
The 6.1" colour touchscreen display delivers crisp, clear sound throughout the cabin. It also features a USB input for an iPod®1 or USB memory stick.2
The Public Address (PA) system and microphone come in handy when it’s time to keep everyone up-to-date and informed, while satellite navigation3 and the reversing camera4 keep you on track and in full control.
1. iPod® is a trademark of Apple, Inc. Not all devices will be compatible and functionality will vary depending on the device.
2. Not all devices will be compatible and functionality varies depending on the device.
3. Current navigation mapping database encompasses major capital and primary national road networks and off ers some coverage in regional areas. Available on Standard and Deluxe models.
4. Reversing camera is a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. The area into which the vehicle is driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
every used car from Jarvis.
Used Car Free Extras
- Free 3 Year Unlimited Kilometre Jarvis Warranty
- Free 3 Year RAA Road Service