Flexible Finance Options
At all Jarvis locations, we offer tailored and flexible finance options to approved applicants.
To save you valuable time, we have dedicated Business Managers on-site to assist with all aspects of your financial services applications.
Some of the benefits of allowing Jarvis Toyota to manage your finance needs include:
- Easy repayments - fixed costs and repayments mean you know your repayments for the life of the loan.
- No hassles - we take care of all the paperwork for you.
- No deposit - in many cases we can provide you with 100% finance to cover all on-road costs.
Enquire about Flexible Finance
Want to know what you can afford? Use our Affordability Calculator to calculate your buying power and search for vehicles in your price range.
To estimate how much your repayments will be on a certain amount, please use our Repayment Estimator.
The following are some of the different types of car loans available at Jarvis:
Standard loan (Fixed rate loan agreement)
A standard loan is the simplest way to borrow money for a vehicle. The bank lends the customer money to purchase a new or used vehicle, using the vehicle as security for the loan. The applicant must be financially sound and demonstrate capacity to make the repayments. This type of lending is for individuals who use the vehicle for more than 50% personal use.
- Amount borrowed can include on-road costs including extras/accessories.
- Repayments can be set up weekly, fortnightly or monthly over a pre-determined period.
- Fixed interest rate as the loan is secured against the car.
Available to applicants with an ABN, including sole traders, partnerships, trusts and Proprietary Limited Companies. Those registered for GST may be able to claim an Input Tax Credit (ITC) via their Business Activity Statement (BAS). The loan is fixed for the term with the financier holding a mortgage over the vehicle and using it as security. Applicants can finance the total purchase price of the vehicle including accessories. A Goods/Chattel Mortgage also allows for applicants to add additional cash deposit or a trade-in to reduce the amount borrowed. A residual payment may also be placed at the end of the term.
- Applicant takes ownership at time of purchase.
- Minimal capital outlay.
- Flexible contract terms.
- Fixed repayments which can be tailored.
- Repayments exempt from GST.
- Depreciation and interest charged can be tax deductible.
- Claim GST back in next BAS (for those registered for GST).
A finance lease is a rental agreement whereby the vehicle is owned by the bank or lender (the lessor) and then leased to the user (the lessee) for a set term. A finance lease allows the applicant to have full use of the vehicle and has a predetermined residual value. These leases are available for individuals and businesses where the car is for business purposes.
- Immediate use of the car no capital outlay – no deposit is required on a lease agreement.
- Repayments are generally tax deductible
- GST is payable on the lease payment, however those registered for GST may claim the ITC
- Off balance sheet asset
A Novated Lease is a form of finance when an employee (Lessee) enters into an agreement with the bank or lender (Lessor) to obtain the right to use a vehicle in exchange for making lease payments. The lease of the vehicle becomes part of the salary package and transfers the obligations of the lease payment to the employer under the agreement. These repayments are deducted from the pre-tax salary and is a three-way agreement between the bank, the employee and the employer. The employer will make the repayments on behalf of the employee whilst the employee is still employed. All operating costs of the car - registration, insurance, servicing, tyres, etc. - are covered by the motorist. The lesee has sole responsibility for the car on termination of employment.
- Can buy the car at the end of the lease.
- Can be leased for 100 per cent private use.
- Allows the employee to salary sacrifice with pre-tax income.
- Employee has the choice of a preferred vehicle.
- Employer benefits because it is a simple way of boosting a remuneration package
Jarvis uses three separate finance providers. Finance may be provided by:
- St George Bank – A division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, Australian Credit Licence 233714;
- Toyota Finance, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536;
- myFord Finance, a registered business name of Macquarie Leasing Pty Limited, ABN 30 002 674 982, Australian Credit Licence 394925; or
- Skoda Financial Services, a division of Volkswagen Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 20 097 071 460, Australian Credit Licence 389344.
Approved applicants only. Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Prices exclude Statutory Government charges. The information contained on this website is only general in nature. You should seek your own financial and tax advice to determine the suitability and application of Jarvis Flexible Finance options to your personal circumstances.