Jarvis is a people driven company, focused on providing an environment which creates loyal, satisfied customers and staff.
This is a statement we all take pride in and have the confidence in communicating.
Making a statement is one thing, living it is another. That is why at Jarvis, we also have a list of Core Values and Non-Negotiables;
- Disciplined people, disciplined thought, disciplined action.
- Always adhering to Jarvis policies and procedures.
Honesty & integrity
- Towards customers and staff.
- You only get one chance to make a first impression.
- Every action must have relevance and purpose.
- We're a performance driven culture.
- Key Performance Indicators are to be achieved.
- Shown to external and internal customers.
- People don't care about what you know, until they know how much you care.
- History and current; consistency counts.
- Performance driven teams perform at their best day in and day out.
- We acknowledge all customers and staff within 3 metres of us.
- We greet customers by their names.
- Training is mandatory and everyone must participate.
Policies and Procedures
- To deliver a consistent experience to our customers all Jarvis procedures must be adhered to.
- Examples: The Jarvis 'Road to a Sale', Net Promoter Management, Service customer follow up, meet and greet etc., OH&S requirements.
- Customer's expectations (internal & external) must not only be met, but exceeded.
- The first person in contact with a customer, owns the customer until their enquiry is fulfilled.
- The answer is 'YES'; now what's the question?
- Name badges to be worn at all locations, all the time.
Co-operation with all departments
- All employees must work as a company employee, not a department employee.
- Do not pass errors or problems on to other people or departments.
- Must be clear and concise, ensuring that the intended meaning of the communication is easily understood and all relevant information is included.
- Be polite and professional at all times.
- Attention to detail, particularly with written communication. Spelling and grammar should be checked before communication is sent and the use of slang, e.g. 'text speak' is to be avoided.
- Encompasses all channels including email, written, phone, verbal and online.
- Privacy. Please consider whether the privacy of any individual or group is being breached before communicating.