We Will Keep You Moving
The Jarvis Sales Promise
The Coronavirus (Covid-19) is a concern for all of Jarvis and the entire community. We wanted to reassure you that we take this matter very seriously, and will continue to do all that we can to reduce the risk of transmission and exposure within our Dealerships and Service Centres.
Our Dealerships have implemented a variety of additional steps to ensure that we continue to provide our customers with the same great service we always have, ensuring the safety of everyone involved.
In response to Covid-19, Jarvis is offering these additional services to all of our customers:
Additional Sanitisation Efforts
In addition to our standardised daily cleaning:
- All vehicles will be sanitised after being driven, including customer vehicles, demonstrator test-drive vehicles and service loan car vehicles
- Specialised teams perform additional sanitisations across the dealerships
- Hand sanitiser is readily available throughout the dealership
- Hard surfaces are being sanitised after every transaction
- Coffee machines, payment terminals, pens and other consumables are sanitised after every use
Every vehicle is available via our virtual showroom facility, allowing you to experience the vehicle from the comfort of your home. Click to learn more Simply click the "Enquire Online" button below, or SMS “Virtual Showroom” to 0488 853 868 to make a booking.
Our Dealerships offer contactless test-drives, with complimentary vehicle delivery and pickup should you prefer to not visit the dealership.
Contactless Car Purchasing Experience
All of our dealerships are set-up to allow you to start and complete your car purchasing experience without any physical contact.
Community Support Pricing
Jarvis community involvement allows us to offer exclusive discounts to members of the public to ensure that you always receive the Absolute Best Price.
Additional Procedures Implemented
Jarvis has implemented not only the recommendations made by the Department of Health but also additional steps to ensure the health and well-being of our staff and customers during this time.
- Line marking in service reception to ensure 1.5m distance at all times between any individuals
- Limiting our dealerships to the maximum amount allowed (i.e. 1 person per 4.0 m2)
- Removed all magazines and newspapers